John Greer has nearly a decade and a half of mediation experience. He has been elected as member of the National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals. After a rigorous peer review, he has been certified as a mediator by the Maryland Council for Dispute Resolution.
John has been selected as a panel mediator to handle civil, non-domestic cases for:
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- Allegany County Circuit Court
- Anne Arundel County Circuit Court
- Baltimore City Circuit Court
- Baltimore County Circuit Court
- Charles County Circuit Court
- Frederick County Circuit Court
- Howard County Circuit Court
- Montgomery County Circuit Court
- Talbot County Circuit Court
- Queen Anne’s County Circuit Court
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Better Business Bureau
- Maryland Commission on Civil Rights
- National Security Agency (2004-2013)
He has a strong commitment to improving the dispute resolution profession, as demonstrated by his membership on the Section Council of the Dispute Resolution Section of the Maryland State Bar Association, as well as the Dispute Resolution Section of the American Bar Association.
As a believer in continuous learning to improve his craft, John is a member of the Maryland Program for Mediator Excellence and the Maryland Council for Dispute Resolution.